If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, we provide our customers with easy returns. Items purchased online can be shipped back to us, provided the merchandise is in its original packaging and proof or purchase is presented.
II. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Your original receipt must accompany your returned item(s) to process your refund. All returned items must be in their original state, with all tickets attached and deemed by us to be unworn/undamaged before they can be accepted for a refund and may be subject to a restocking fee.
Merchandise can be returned/exchanged up to 14 days if purchased with a credit card or any other tender type, and the refund amount will be applied to the original tender. If PayPal was used, and the item is being returned via post, your PayPal account will be credited for the return amount. There are no fees for using PayPal.
For audit purposes, we ask that you provide us with your name, address, and telephone number. Valid photo ID may be required.
Shipping fees apply to items returned by mail unless the item was damaged or broken, or the wrong item was sent.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 10 working days to be returned to us, unless sent via special delivery.
PO Box 155 SP Saint-Charles
Quebec H9H 0A3
III. RETURN EXCEPTIONS
The following items cannot be returned:
Customized, personalized or engraved items
The following items are non-refundable:
- Concert Tickets And VIP Packages
- Fan Club Memberships
- Digital Downloads
- Closeout/Sale And Markdown Items
- Shipping and Handling Fees
- Items Delivered By International Shipping
International orders are subject to import taxes , duties and custom taxes, which are applied once your shipment reaches the country of destination. We cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.